🌟Private Coaching with Michael Sandler
✅ Book a FREE strategy session (Serious inquiries only)
✅ Michael’s time is very limited. Please only book a session if you are seriously considering private coaching (No obligations).
🔥Ignite Your MONEY💰MOJO Mini-Masterclass – Starts Wed, July 8th, 2020
👉 Reserve Your Spot before Space Runs Out!
For a Limited Time, save $75 off Registration!
✍️Automatic Writing 101 – Thurs, July 2nd 👉Turn your journaling into channeling!
➡️ Reserve your spot! http://www.automaticwriting.com
✅ Learn to connect with your inner wisdom and spirit guides
✅ Get access to 8 video modules
✅ Includes brain entrainment music and other bonuses
✅ Monthly live calls
✅ Private Facebook community
❤️Open Hearted Warrior Bootcamp Pass 👉Next bootcamp starts July 13th!
✅ Next bootcamp: “Ground & Recharge!”
✅ Get access to LIVE bootcamps every month
✅ Access to an ever-growing library of pre-recorded bootcamps
✅ Extra fun & inspiring behind the scenes content
✅ Private Facebook community
✅ Lock in the price for life! Price Increase soon!
😴Sleep Better, 😎Wake up Happier – LIVE Class! – Thurs, July 23rd, 2020
Make sure to Use Coupon Code: HAPPYSLEEP50
✅ Includes Michael’s Magical Evening Routine Online Course
✅ Reserve Your Spot before space runs out!
Need a scholarship? Request one at https://forms.gle/cuBbAXVfApdNLK1
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!]
Subscribe NOW to Inspire Nation: http://www.tinyurl.com/youtubeinspire
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Apple Podcasts: http://www.tinyurl.com/InspireNation
—Google Podcasts: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
MORE ON DR. BEN LYNCH: http://www.drbenlynch.com
Benjamin Lynch, ND received his Cell and Molecular Biology, BS from the University of Washington and his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from Bastyr University. His passion for identifying the cause of disease directed him towards nutrigenomics and methylation dysfunction. Currently, he researches, writes and presents worldwide on the topic of MTHFR, methylation defects and genetic control. You may learn more about Dr Lynch and his work at www.drbenlynch.com. Dr Lynch is the President of www.SeekingHealth.com, a supplement company oriented towards disease prevention and health promotion. He also founded and directs www.seekinghealth.org, an educational institute providing specialized training for both health professionals and consumers. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife, Nadia, and three boys, Tasman, Mathew and Theodor.
If you’ve ever had health challenges that just won’t go away, then do we have the Dirty Genes show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Ben Lynch, naturopath extraordinaire, an expert in epigenetics and the author of a phenomenal new book on flipping on the good stuff, and flipping off the bad, Dirty Genes: A Breakthrough Program to Treat the Root Cause of Illness and Optimize Your Health .
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a breakthrough program to treat the root cause of illness and optimize your health!
• What are dirty genes?
• What does it mean that every day our genes are writing a document about our health?
• What are the genetic factors behind disease?
• Are these genetic factors unchangeable?
• What are the 7 dirtiest genes?
• How do we begin switching off our dirty genes?
• What does it mean to soak and scrub our genes?
• What is MTHFR and why is it so important?
• What do we need to know about pregnancy and dirty genes?
• Why is methylating so important?
• What do we need to know about our genetic profile?
• How can we tell which dirty genes are affecting us?
• What supplements/dietary changes can help?
• Can cleaning our children’s genes help with ADHD?
• What do histamines have to do with anything?
• What do we need to know about estrogen levels in women?
• What do we need to know about mold and allergy sensitivity?
• What do we need to know about glutathione?
• What do we need to know about dirty genes for our kids health?